- On sale!
|Xiaomi Mi Casual Daypack Blue - Backpack||+€15.99|
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 is the newest version ofXiaomi's smartwatch line. This device offers us a larger and higher quality AMOLED display than its predecessor, theXiaomi Mi Band 4. It also includes more sportsmodes, an improvement when it comes to obtaining metrics and a new magnetic charging system. What do you expect to get hold of this gem?
Are you interested in getting hold of a smartwatch? The Xiaomi Mi Band 5 is one of the best options on the market, as it offers a host of quite interesting features and at a very competent price compared to other smartwatches on the market. Let's see which are the most important:
The Xiaomi Mi Band 5 offers a new 1.1" screen 20% larger and higher quality than its predecessor, the Xiaomi Mi Band 4. Increasing the display area of the device will show us much more information, so incoming calls, notifications and messages will be much easier to see.
If you like sport and want a smartwatch that analyzes your metrics when it comes to sports performance we have good news for you. The Xiaomi Mi Band 5 includes new specific professional sports modes in addition to those already included in theXiaomi Mi Band 4. The new modes are as follows:
Choose the one that best suits the sports activity you are doing!
Thanks to the sensors included in the Mi Band 5 Xiaomi ,we can easily monitor the real-time state of our health. With the smart heart rate sensor we can measure our heart rate 24 hours a day at any time. Thanks to the extensive improvement of the algorithms and hardware of the device of this new version, the Xiaomi Mi Band 5 will monitor the heart rate and notify us if there is anything out of the ordinary. If we have higher or lower beats than normal, the Xiaomi Mi Band 5 will notify us, in this way we can control our heartbeat in a more optimal way.
In addition to controlling the heart rate, the Mi Band 5Xiaomi will track our sleep patterns. With the improvements Xiaomi has made in its sleep analysis technologies, the accuracy of the data shown by the Xiaomi Mi Band 5 has increased by 40%,thus allowing us to receive the most accurate data possible when monitoring sleep data. Sleeping well and resting is one of the most important things for our health and thanks to the Xiaomi Mi Band 5 we will be able to improve our quality of sleep.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 5 has three pretty interesting health modes that will help improve your quality of life. These modes are as follows:
In addition to these modes, it includes a female health tracking mode thanks to which you can record the menstrual cycle and track your ovulation phases throughout the month.
As we have said theXiaomi Mi Band 5 is a very good option when it comes to making a smartwatch and offers an endless number of very interesting features. In addition to those mentioned above, the Mi Band 5Xiaomi offers the following:
Want to know the technical specifications of the Xiaomi Mi Band 5? Let's get to it:
● 1.1" AMOLED display
● Screen resolution: 126*294
● Color depth: 16 bits.
● Display backlight: Maximum Brightness > 450 li. Brightness is adjustable.
● Display button: one touch button.
● Heart rate sensor: high precision 6-axis sensor and PPG heart rate.
● Low-power 3-axis accelerometer 6-axis sensor and 3-axis gyroscope.
● PPG heart rate sensor.
● MEMS digital microphone.
● Extra-long 14-day battery life with magnetic charger.
● Charging method: magnetic charging.
● Charging time: <2 hours.
● Battery life: estimated 14 days.
● 11 professional sport modes.
● Sport exercises available: outdoor running, fitness walking, running, pool swimming, freestyle, indoor cycling, elliptical, jumping rope, yoga, rowing machine.
● Automatic run/walk detection, pace alerts, heart rate alert and mileage alerts.
● 24-hour heart rate and sleep monitoring.
● Heart rate monitoring: all-day manual heart rate, resting and active heart rate.
● Sleep monitoring: monitoring of deep sleep, light sleep, rapid eye movement (REM) and naps.
● Women's health: provides record and reminders for menstrual cycle and ovulation phases.
● Stress monitoring: monitoring of stress levels, breathing exercises and assessment of the PAI vitality index.
● Inactivity alerts.
● Step counter.
● Establishment of objectives.
● Remote control photos
● Music playback
● Find my phone
● Muting the phone
● Unlock the phone
● Notification of incoming calls
● Do Not Disturb Mode
● WhatsApp Notifications
● Application message alerts
● Calendar reminders
● Event reminders
● Weather forecast
● Bluetooth transmission
● On-line dialing
Dimensions and specifications
● Net weight: 11.9 grams
● Dimensions: 46.95 × 18.15 × 12.45 mm
● Waterproof rating: 5 ATM (up to 50 meters depth)
● Bluetooth 5.0 BLE wireless connection
● Haptic motor: Rotor motor
● RAM 512 KB
● Flash memory: 16 MB
● Adjustable size: 155-219 mm
● Battery capacity: 125 mAh
● Battery type: lithium-ion polymer battery
● Strap material: TPU
● Bracelet buckle material: Aluminum alloy.
● Display cover material: 2.5D reinforced glass and AF coating.
● Case material: PC plastic.
● Operating temperature: 0ºC-45ºC.
● System language: Supports English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, German, Ukrainian, Polish, Korean, Portuguese, Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Czech, Thai, Indonesian, Greek, Vietnamese, Romanian, Chinese and Dutch. The above-mentioned languages will be launched successively.
● Supported systems: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and higher.
● Mi Smart Band 5 x1.
● Wrist strap x1.
● User's guide x1.
● Charging cable x1.
* Approximately 20% increase in display area: The display area of the Mi Band 5 is approximately 20% larger than that of the Mi Smart Band 4. Data obtained from Huami Labs;
Custom dialing: Some watches support the display of customized content, allowing you to display your favorite or most used features on the watch according to your needs;
* Up to 50% increase in heart rate monitoring accuracy: Based on comparative tests with Mi Smart Band 4 that showed an increase in accuracy for forms of exercise with irregular movements such as cross-country running, climbing, walking, etc. Test data was obtained from Huami Labs;
50m water resistance: 50m water resistance is based on GB/T 30106-2013 standard and has been tested by China’s National Horticulture Quality Supervision and Testing Center. Water resistance report numbers: Mi Band 5 : QT2003010. The water resistance rating is 5 ATM (equivalent to a depth of 50 m under water), which allows the device to be worn while showering and swimming, but not in saunas or when diving;
* Personal Vitality Index: Refers to the Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) vitality index of the Mi Band; an innovative new system that converts heart rate data into a personalized score indicating the level of activity needed to maintain good health;
* The conditions for testing the Mi Band 5 (standard) battery life of 14 days in normal mode are as follows: full charge; automatic heart rate monitoring activated for 30 minutes; wake-up wrist elevation function activated; all other settings set to factory defaults; 100 notifications received and displayed per day; 2 alarms per day, each with 5 seconds of vibration; 100 wake-up wrist elevation function activations; data synchronization with the app once per day;
* Conditions for testing the Mi Band 5 (standard) battery life of 20 days in power saving mode are as follows: fully charged; automatic heart rate monitoring disabled; sleep monitoring disabled; wrist lift to wake up function disabled; 100 notifications received and displayed per day; 2 alarms per day, each with 5 seconds of vibration; 10 touch button presses per day to display the time; synchronization with the app once per day;
All battery life test data is obtained from Huami Labs. Several factors may influence battery life, such as settings used, device operating mode, environmental conditions, etc., all of which may result in battery life in actual use differing from that found in lab data.