- On sale!
Amazfit GTR 2 Smartwatch Classic Edition Black - Refurbished - ED
*Refurbished Product Damaged Packaging
A damaged packaging can be from a box with some malformation or hole to the lack of any of the plastic bags of the elements that make up the item, for example, a TV that is returned and the bag of the control is not delivered. This would be a reconditioned item with damaged packaging, as it is not entirely as we shipped it.
Amazfit GTR 2, a new classic essential. A smartwatch with a 3D curved bezel-less design, giving you comprehensive health and fitness tracking, plus extensive music storage and playback, and an ultra-long 14-day battery life.
- 3D curved bezel-less design. Integrated structure; Exquisite craftsmanship. The integrated design concept of the Amazfit GTR 2, with 3D glass that naturally shifts to the stainless steel watch body, results in better visual aesthetics and a wider field of view.
- 1.39" HD color AMOLED display. A work of art on your wrist. The large, high-definition AMOLED display with 326ppi pixel density is clear and vivid, whether it's displaying the time or any of your favorite apps. You can also edit widgets for easy access to the information you care about, or upload your favorite images to the watch face background to make your Amazfit GTR 2 a unique masterpiece of change and creativity.
- Always on display. Secure timekeeping. In addition to all the cool features, the Amazfit GTR 2 is a stellar watch that lets you keep track of your time with confidence. The always-on display lets you see the time even when the watch's other functions are inactive, keeping you on top of every important moment in your life, and dozens of matching always-on display patterns are available to choose from. For added convenience and to save battery life, you can turn the screen off by simply resting your arm or covering the screen.
- 24-hour heart rate monitoring. Stay safe with abnormal heart rate alerts. The Amazfit GTR 2 is equipped with the BioTracker ™ 2 developed by Huami, the second-generation PPG optical bio-tracking sensor, which allows you to track your heart rate around the clock. It covers heart rate zones and provides warnings when your heart rate is abnormally elevated, keeping you aware of the effect of exercise and reducing the risks of exercise.
- Blood oxygen saturation measurement. Comprehensive understanding of health. Blood oxygen saturation is one of the most important factors of human health, so GTR 2 has added the blood oxygen saturation measurement function to keep you aware of your health. When doing long-term mental work or physical activity, such as participating in marathons or high-intensity outdoor sports, measure your blood oxygen level if you feel uncomfortable to keep your health firmly in your hands.
- PAI™ Health Assessment System. A score to summarize your physical fitness. PAI ™ (Personal Activity Intelligence) is a health assessment system that uses algorithms to convert complex data such as heart rate, activity duration and other health data into a single, intuitive score for users to easily understand their fitness. This feature covers any form of exercise anytime, anywhere, and also customizes each user's health evaluation system based on their health data.
- Sleep quality monitoring for optimal performance. Analyze sleep stages and naps. A good night's sleep is one of the top priorities in the modern world. Therefore, the Amazfit GTR 2 supports deep sleep monitoring, which can more accurately determine the stage of sleep (light sleep, deep sleep, REM7 periods), monitor sleep breathing condition, and provide quality analysis and improvement suggestions based on a night's sleep. The watch also recognizes naps longer than 20 minutes between 11am and 6pm
- Stress level monitoring. Calm down when you feel overwhelmed. Check your personal stress level (relaxed, normal, medium or high) anytime you feel pressured during the day, so you know when to relax and reduce it.
- 5 ATM water resistance. For deep swimmers. The Amazfit GTR 2 is water resistant to 50 meters, on par with traditional high-end watches. You can wear it worry-free for everyday use or while swimming.
- 12 built-in sport modes. Data reporting for better performance. The Amazfit GTR 2 includes 12 different sport modes, including walking, swimming, climbing, trail running, skiing and more. Activate the specialized sport mode you need, and once your workout is complete, the watch will produce a corresponding analytics report in the mobile app to help you continually improve your fitness plan.
- Extended battery life of 14 days. Built for maximum performance. With a more sophisticated circuit design, a slimmer body and a high-capacity 471 mAh battery, the GTR 2 boasts a battery life of up to 14 days. With this longer battery life, you'll be covered wherever your workout takes you.
- Music storage and playback. Your playlist on your wrist. Mobile music playback is supported on the Amazfit GTR 2, so you can control the music on your smartphone through the watch via Bluetooth connection. A whopping 3GB of local music storage space is also provided, enough to transfer 300-600 of your favorite songs to the watch via your mobile phone. So leave your phone behind and listen to your favourite playlists while you work out, anytime, anywhere.
- Talk to and through your watch. Bluetooth calling function - your watch is like a phone too! The Amazfit GTR 2 includes a microphone and speakerphone so you can answer calls on your watch when it's not convenient to pick up your mobile phone. Connect the GTR 2 to your mobile phone via Bluetooth to ensure you don't miss any more important calls.
- Built-in Alexa. Your all-in-one personal assistant. To set alarms and timers, view the weather, control your smart home devices, create shopping lists, ask questions, get translations and more, just raise your wrist
- Offline voice assistant. Free your hands. The Amazfit GTR 2 now has an offline voice control feature. You can perform voice operations on your watch without internet access, including activating sport modes or opening the heart rate monitoring feature, so you can make your watch do everything you want it to do without touching the screen.
- Quick access features. Swipe left for smarts. We've added a shortcut card feature to the Amazfit GTR 2. Just swipe to the right to see information like weather, events, countdowns, background programs in use and common application information, which greatly improves efficiency. Swiping to the left brings up the quick access screen application that supports customization and can quickly open the common functions you need.
- Customize the alert duration and intensity. Rotate and even lock the screen. With enhanced haptic vibration, the GTR 2 delivers a crisper, faster response when receiving phone calls and receiving notifications. Thanks to the linear haptic motor, vibrations can be set to a variety of intensities and durations, providing a superior feel.
- The screen of the Amazfit GTR 2 can be rotated 180 degrees, which is convenient for both right and left-handed users, and can also be locked with a password to prevent others from accessing it while it is not on your wrist. The wear detection capability can even automatically lock the watch when you take it off.
- Vital everyday functions at the ready. Alarms, events, timers and more. The Amazfit GTR 2 can deftly manage your personal schedules, notify you of incoming calls or messages, and provide motion reminders when you've been sitting for too long. The watch will also track your events and offers Do Not Disturb, stopwatch and weather forecast functions, as well as enabling the setting of alarms and timers.
- Classic and Sport editions. Matches any outfit or occasion. The Amazfit GTR 2 comes in Classic and Sport designs, with both editions featuring a stylish and versatile look that will perfectly suit all your outfits and occasions, and a quick-release mechanism that makes the strap easy to change
- Sports Edition
- Obsidian black silicone strap.
- Aluminum alloy case.
- Classic Edition
- Obsidian black leather strap.
- Stainless steel case.
- Sports Edition
- Compatible with Zepp application. Optimized health data management. The Amazfit GTR 2 is connected to the recently updated Zepp app, which performs comprehensive analysis of multiple data sources to provide 24/7 management of body data, helping the user to check their fitness at any time. Some key features include visualization and analysis of health and exercise data, along with smart device management.
Specifications Amazfit GTR 2 Classic Edition Black
These are the technical specifications of the Amazfit GTR 2 Classic Edition Black:
Obsidian black color
Size (square) 46.4 * 46.4 * 10.7mm
Weight: Classic model 39g (without strap)
Body: Classic Model Stainless Steel
Waterproofing grade 5ATM (50 meters)
Size 1.39 inch
Battery capacity 471 mAh (typical value)
Charging method Magnetic charging stand
Charging time Approximately 2.5 hours
Typical use battery life 14 days
Basic use battery life 38 days
Huami's Self-Developed BioTracker ™ 2 Health PPG (Blood Oxygen Support) Biological Data Sensor
Movement Air Pressure Sensor, Acceleration Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor, 3-Axis Geomagnetic Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
Bluetooth 5.0 connection
2.4 GHz WLAN connection
Material Silicone or leather, quick release
Width approx 22mm
Classic pin buckle
Watch body (including standard strap)
Android 5.0 or higher
iOS 10.0 or higher
The 24-hour heart rate detection function requires the user to set up and activate the "heart health detection" function; the app supports 24-hour heart rate monitoring, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute; This function cannot be used for medical purposes or as the basis for a medical diagnosis. Screening results are provided for reference only.
The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI ™ score of 100 or more show a lower risk of hypertension, heart disease and type 2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this feature, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
Sleep monitoring: it can record night sleep and naps. When it detects that the user is asleep between midnight and 6 a.m. M., Sleep time between 6 p.m. M. From the day before and 11 a. M. Can be recorded as nighttime sleep time; sleep between 11 a.m. m. and 6 pm m. lasting more than 20 minutes is recorded as a nap. Sleep lasting less than 20 minutes is not recorded.
The maximum storage space for music is 3 GB (due to the occupied system space, the actual space used by the user may be less than 3 GB); Based on 5-10MB per song, it can store up to 300-600 MP3 songs.