Intel Core i5-9500 3.0 GHz - CPU
Compatible with Optane Intel® memory?. The memory Intel® Optane? is a revolutionary new type of non-volatile memory that sits between system memory and storage in order to accelerate system performance and responsiveness. When combined with the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology driver, it seamlessly manages multiple storage tiers while presenting a single virtual drive to the operating system, allowing frequently used data to reside in the fastest storage tier. The memory Intel® Optane? requires specific hardware and software configuration.
Features Intel Core i5-9500 3.0 GHz - Processor
- Version of Intel® Turbo Boost Technology: Intel ® Turbo Boost Technology dynamically increases processor frequency when needed by leveraging thermal and power scaling to give you a boost in speed when you need it, and an increase in power efficiency when you don't.
- Suitability for the Intel® vPro? platform: Intel® vPro? Technology is a set of security and management capabilities built into the processor designed to address four key areas of IT security: 1) Threat management, including rootkit, virus and malware protection 2) Identity and website access point protection 3) Protection of sensitive personal and business data 4) Remote and local monitoring, remediation and remediation of PCs and workstations.
- Virtualization Technology Intel® (VT-x): Virtualization Technology (VT-x) Intel® allows one hardware platform to function as multiple virtual platforms. It offers better manageability by limiting downtime and maintaining productivity through isolation of computing activities into separate partitions.
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d): Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) builds on existing support for IA-32 (VT-x) and Itanium® processor (VT-i) virtualization by adding new support for I/O device virtualization. Intel VT-d can help end users improve the security and reliability of systems as well as improve the performance of I/O devices in a virtualized environment.
- Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT):Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT), also known as Second Level Address Translation (SLAT), provides acceleration for memory-intensive virtualized applications. Extended Page Tables on Intel® Virtualization Technology platforms reduce additional memory and power costs and increase battery performance by optimizing page table management hardware.
- Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions ? New Instructions: The Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions New Instructions (Intel® TSX-NI) are a set of instructions focused on scaling the performance of multiple threads. This technology helps parallel operations to be more efficient, through improved control of locks in software.
- Intel® 64: The Intel® 64 architecture delivers 64-bit compute processing on server, workstation, PC and notebook platforms when combined with compatible software.¹ The Intel 64 architecture improves performance by allowing systems to address more than 4 GB of physical and virtual memory.
- Instruction set: An instruction set refers to the basic set of commands and instructions that a microprocessor understands and can carry out. The value shown represents which instruction set from Intel this processor supports.
- Instruction Set Extensions: Instruction set extensions are additional instructions that can increase performance when performing the same operations on multiple data objects. These can include SSE (Streaming SIMD Extensions) and AVX (Advanced Vector Extensions).
- Idle states: Idle states (C states) are used to save power when the processor is idle. C0 is the operational state, which means that the CPU is working properly. C1 is the first idle state, C2 the second, etc., where more power saving actions are performed for C-states with higher numerical values.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology: Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® technology is an advanced means to enable very high performance while meeting the power conservation needs of portable systems. Traditional Intel SpeedStep® technology switches voltage and frequency in tandem between high and low levels in response to processor load. Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology builds on that architecture using design strategies such as separation between voltage and frequency changes, and clock partitioning and recovery.
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies: Thermal monitoring technologies protect the processor package and system from thermal faults through various thermal management functions. An on-die Digital Thermal Sensor (DTS) detects core temperature, and thermal management functions reduce package power consumption and therefore temperature when required to maintain normal operating limits.
- Intel® Identity Protection Technology: Intel® Identity Protection Technology is an integrated security token technology that helps provide a simple, tamper-resistant method to protect access to your customer and business data from threats and fraud. Identity protection technology Intel® provides hardware-based proof of a single user PC to websites, financial institutions and network services, verifying that login attempts are not malware. Identity protection technology Intel® can be a key component in two-factor authentication solutions to protect your information on websites and business accounts.
- Intel® Stable Imaging Platform Program (SIPP): The Intel® Stable Imaging Platform Program can assist your company in identifying and deploying a standard stable imaging PC platform for at least 15 months.