Nintendo Turquoise Lite Switch - Console
Nintendo introduces Nintendo Switch Lite, a device focused on portable gaming ideal for gamers who are not standing still. Nintendo Switch Lite is the newest addition to the Nintendo Switch family: it's a compact and lightweight console that can be easily taken anywhere.
With Nintendo Switch Lite you can play all the Nintendo Switch programs that are compatible with portable mode. It's ideal for users who prefer to play outside or for those who want to play online or locally in multiplayer with family or friends who have a console Nintendo flagship Switch. As this is a console focused on handheld gaming, Nintendo Switch Lite cannot connect to the TV.
Features Nintendo Switch Lite Turquoise
- Take your favorite games with you easily: With Nintendo Switch Lite you can play all Nintendo Switch programs that are compatible with portable mode. If a game supports Joy-Con controller features such as HD vibration, infrared motion camera, and motion sensors, certain features of the game will not be available if you use only the console Nintendo Switch Lite. In that case, Joy-Con controllers (for sale separately) are required in order to enjoy these features.
- Connect up to eight consoles for multiplayer games: Up to eight consoles can be connected Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite to play competitive or cooperative games. If you subscribe to Nintendo Switch Online, you'll be able to play with friends or other players from around the world, access an ever-growing cat of classic NES games with added online features, enjoy exclusive offers like TETRIS® 99 and Nintendo Switch game coupons, and more.
- Online multiplayer: If you subscribe to Nintendo Switch*'s online service, you'll be able to play online games with friends or other players around the world. You'll also be able to sync a mobile app that lets you meet to play, meet in online rooms or chat during the game. *Subscription to this paid service will be available for free until its official launch in fall 2017.
- Home Menu: From the Home menu you can launch games and select settings. Here, in addition to managing your friends list and user accounts, you can also change the console settings. In the menu you will find the following options:
- News: Your Nintendo Switch will be up to date with the latest in games.
- Nintendo eShop: Find and compare the full version of the games, as well as with downloadable content.
- Album: Thanks to the capture button, you will be able to take screenshots and save videos of certain games with ease. You can then watch, edit and share them on social media from the album.