- On sale!
WD Network 2TB 3.5" SATA3
There is a WD Red disk for each compatible NAS system, which will help you meet your data storage needs. With disks up to 14TB, WD Red offers a wide range of solutions for customers who want to create a high-performance NAS storage solution.
Built for NAS systems from 1 to 8 compartments, WD Red has the ability to store your valuable data in an efficient drive. With WD Red, you're ready for any task.
Features WD Network 2TB 3.5" SATA3
- The NAS disk. Desktop disks are not usually tested or designed for the rigors of a NAS system. Choose the right disk for your NAS with a range of features to help protect your data and ensure optimal performance.
- Created to support NAS. WD Red disks powered by NASware 3.0 are built to balance performance and reliability in NAS and RAID environments.
- Avoid overheating. NAS or RAID environments that are always in operation reach high temperatures. WD Red disks are designed to operate quietly and without heating while offering optimal compatibility in demanding environments that run 24/7.
- WD Red for home. Easily stream, back up, organize, and share all your digital content to your TV, computer, and more. NASware technology increases disk compatibility with your NAS system for better playback on your devices.
- WD Network for small businesses. Businesses thrive on productivity and efficiency—two of the key principles included in WD Red's design. Share and back up files at the same speed as your business with the WD Red disk on your NAS.
- Designed for NAS. Desktop disks are not specifically created for NAS. But WD Red disks with NASware 3.0 are. The unique technology of Western Digital eliminates any doubt when choosing a disc.
- 3D Active Balance Plus. Helps ensure your data is protected from excessive noise and vibration in NAS or RAID environments. This two-sheet balancing control maintains your unit's performance over time.
- Environment that works 24 hours a day. Since your NAS system is always up and running, it's essential to choose a reliable disk. Desktop disks are not designed or tested under working conditions of 24 hours, every day, which is the basis of WD Red NAS hard drives.
- Exclusive technology. Seamless integration, robust data protection, and optimal performance for NAS systems undergoing demanding environments.