Samsung 980 Pro SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2
Unleash the power of the Samsung PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 980 PRO for next-level operation. Leveraging the PCIe 4.0 interface, the 980 PRO offers twice the data transfer speed of PCIe 3.0 while supporting PCIe 3.0 for greater versatility.
Features Samsung 980 Pro SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2
- Top speed Powered by Samsung PCIe 4.0 SSD custom Elpis controller, the 980 PRO is optimized for speed. It offers read speeds of up to 7,000 MB/s, making it 2 times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs and 12.7 times faster than SATA SSDs. The 980 PRO reaches maximum speeds on PCIe 4.0 and may vary in other environments.
* Performance may vary depending on SSD firmware version and system hardware and system configuration. Performance measurements are based on IOmeter 1.1.0. Write performance was measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology enabled. Sequential write throughputs after the Intelligent TurboWrite region are: up to 500 MB/s (250 GB), 1000 MB/s (500 GB) and 2000 MB/s (1 TB). * Test System Configuration AMD : Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core 12-core CPU@3.79GHz processor, DDR4 2666MHz 16GBx2, OS-Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Chipset-ASUS-X570-ROG CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA * Results are based on a comparison with NVMe Samsung PCIe SSDs and SATA SSDs. * To maximize 980 PRO performance, check if your system supports PCIe 4.0 on the Intel or AMD.
- A winning combination Designed with stalwart players and technology-expert users in mind, the 980 PRO delivers very high bandwidth and performance for high-strength applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. It's quick to load games; you'll be able to play more and wait less.
- Efficient M.2 SSD The 980 PRO has a compact M.2 2280 form factor, which can be easily connected to desktops and laptops for maximum flexibility. The unit is suitable for building high performance computer systems due to its optimized energy efficiency.
- Trusted thermal control High-performance SSDs typically require high-performance thermal control. To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses a nickel coating to help manage controller temperature and a heat spreader label to provide effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
- Smart thermal solution Integrated with Samsung's state-of-the-art thermal control algorithm, the 980 PRO manages heat on its own for long-lasting and reliable performance. To minimize long-term performance fluctuations, Samsung Dynamic Thermal Guard technology always keeps the temperature of the 980 PRO at optimal levels.
- Magician Samsung Software Unlock the full power of the 980 PRO with Magician's intuitive yet advanced Samsung tools. Monitor drive health, optimize performance, protect valuable data, and receive important updates, to make sure you always get the best performance from your SSD.
- The world's Number 1 flash drive Experience superior performance and confidence that you can only get from the world's number one brand in flash drives since 2003. All firmware and components, including world-renowned DRAM and NAND from Samsung, are produced internally, ensuring end-to-end quality control. We produce a quality you can trust.