Samsung 860 EVO Basic SSD 250GB SATA3
Editing the SATA SSD Samsung still don't know it? These 860 EVO Samsung are specially designed for everyday use of your PC, leveraging V-NAND technology and a stable controller based on algorithms developed by the brand itself. These features make these SSDs fast and secure. The 860 EVO delivers high read and write performance, even in multitasking. The 860 EVO can reach write speeds of up to 520 MB/s with turbo-write intelligent technology and read speeds of up to 550 MB/s.
Features Samsung 860 EVO Basic SSD 250GB SATA3:
With V-NAND Technology 3D 250GB Higher performance SATA III interface (6 GB/s) Sequential read up to 550 MB/s and sequential write of 520 MB/sec.
Store your information securely and play 4k videos or 3D data with ease. With up to 8 times more speed than previous generationS EVO' s, the 860 EVO offers more safety with a 5-year warranty. The latest V-NAND technology offers you up to 2,400 TBW. Get faster and smoother communication with your operating system. The ECC algorithm and the new MJX driver generate higher speeds and improve compatibility with Linux.
Samsung EVO 860 the SSD to trust
This SSD is undoubtedly one of the best options to preserve information or to boot different software. Boost the performance of your PC from one of the most basic and economical parts, storage. This device has intelligent compatibility, this means that it is capable of working with any operating system that is put in front of it.
● Capacity: 250 GB. Actual capacity may be less (some capacity may be used by formatting, operating system or other applications).
● Format: 2.5 inches.
● Interface: SATA 6Gb / s (compatible with SATA 3Gb / sy SATA 1.5Gb / s).
● Dimensions: 100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm).
● Weight: 50.0g.
● NAND Type: Samsung V-NAND 3bit MLC.
● Controller: Samsung MJX 512 MB.
● Cache memory: LPDDR4.
● TRIM support: Yes.
● SMART support: Yes.
● GC: Yes.
● Encryption System: 256-bit AES Encryption (Class 0) TGC / Opal V2.0, one unit encryption (IEEE1667).
● WWN support: Yes.
● Sleep mode: Yes.
o Sequential read: Up to 550 MB/s. (Performance may vary depending on hardware used and configuration).
o Sequential write: Up to 520 MB/s. (Performance may vary depending on hardware used and configuration).
o Shuffle (4KB, QD32): Up to 98,000 IOPS. Performance may vary depending on hardware used and configuration.
o Random write (4KB, QD32): Up to 90,000 IOPS. Performance may vary depending on hardware used and configuration.
o Shuffle (4 KB, QD1): Up to 10,000 IOPS. Performance may vary depending on hardware used and configuration.
o Random write (4KB, QD1): Up to 42,000 IOPS. Performance may vary depending on hardware used and configuration.
● Power consumption: 2.2 W (average), 3.3 W maximum (burst mode). Actual power consumption may vary depending on the equipment system used and configuration.
● Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 million hours (MTBF)
● Operating temperature: 0 - 70 C